This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
• Target Toy Clearance: Right now Target is having their annual Toy Clearance sales. Prices are 30, 50 and even 70% off. Items vary by store. Also, be sure to always check the clearance sticker and scan for the current price. They may be even lower than the % listed on the signs! Perfect to stock up for birthday gifts and even next Christmas!
• My Panera Rewards Coupons: Log in your My Panera account, watch some videos and unlock savings! You can score coupons for $5 Off New Broth Bowls and a Free Drink. These offers are added to your My Panera Account and expire 2 weeks after being added. See more details on how to get coupons here.
• Mega Sale is Back at Kroger: Starting on Wednesday Kroger is again having a Mega Sale. This time around buy 6 items, get $3 off. Score Odwalla bars for just $0.48 when you factor in the Mega Event savings (not other coupons needed). See more Kroger Mega Sale items here.
• Ivory Body Wash Just $0.72 at Walmart: Pair a "rollback" price and a printable coupon to score Ivory Body Wash for just $0.72 a bottle at Walmart. See details and get coupon here.
• Wendy's Frosty Key Tags: It's back! Buy a Frosty Key Tag for $1, and you can get a FREE Jr Frosty with every purchase through the end of the year! $0.90 from every sale goes to Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. See more details here.
• Free Movie Rental from Target Ticket: Target has a new (FREE to join) digital entertainment service called Target Ticket. It allows you to rent, stream, buy or download tv shows and movies. Right now (for a limited time; expires 1/31/15), you can use promo code XBOXRENTAL to get a FREE movie rental.
• Barilla Pasta Target Gift Card Deal: Target has a gift card offer running though February. Buy 10 meal essential items and get a $5 target gift card. Barilla pasta is included in the items. You can get them for just $0.27 a box using coupons and factoring in the gift card savings! See what coupon to use to get this price here.
• Amazon Kindle First Program: Amazon Prime Members have access to the Kindle First. This program offers members the opportunity to read 2 not yet release Kindle titles for Free each month (non-prome members can pay $1.99 for two titles). See more details here.
• New Kohl's Yes2You Rewards Program: Kohl's has just released a new rewards program. You will earn 1 point per dollar, and get a $5 reward certificate at 100 points. By joining, you will also get a birthday offer and special discounts and offers. See more details here.
• Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.
• 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Costco Meal Plan: Check out this awesome meal plan package you can get recipes and shopping list to help you create 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Meals from Costco. The meals will only cost $150 total and the meal plan is as low as $1.49 to make it easier on you. There is also a more comprehensive meal plan with instructional videos and printables for $5. See all the details on this time saver plan here
• Walmart Savings Catcher Program: Scan your Walmart Receipt in the Walmart App. Then the receipt will be compared to current competitor ads. If there is a lower price advertised, Walmart will pay you back the different in store credit. It's like they are price matching for you! See more details here.
Meet Mary! She's on a mission--a mission to help you save! If you choose to accept and come on this journey, you will learn how to save more, so you can do more living and give more freely. With Mission: to Save, you will find grocery and drug store weekly match-ups, printable coupons, Facebook freebie offers, details on rewards programs and much more. Mission: to Save loves to teach others how to save and encourages you to see how being frugal can help to stretch your donation dollars, too. It's Not Impossible--to Save, Live and Give!